New Vanilla Builds out today!
Download 64 bit build from hhttps://chromium.arnoldthebat.co.uk/special//Camd64OS_R78-12499.B-Vanilla.7z
These builds are an enhancement to the normal Vanilla builds in the fact they support additional kernel resident wireless drivers. No additional graphics or input (touchpad) support is provided however.
- HID Sensors framework support enabled
- Thunderbolt support
- Apple SMC (Motion sensor, light sensor, keyboard backlight)
- Realtek rtl8192e wireless support
- Realtek rtl8712 wireless support
- Realtek rtl8723bs wireless support
- Additional SOC sound card support
- Realtek rtl8188EU Wireless support
- Added in MediaTek MT7601U support
- Added in all 4.14 kernel supported Marvell Wireless cards
- Switched back to Intel IWL7K Wireless drivers
- Added in brcm80211 drivers and removed old BroadCom STA driver
Note: Google Play Store is still not working!
The Google assistant does not work.
Known Issues: https://github.com/arnoldthebat/chromiumos/issues
Change Log: https://arnoldthebat.co.uk/wordpress/chromiumos-special-builds/chromiumos-special-builds-change-log/
The Update Server will be made available in the next week or so.