New Alpha builds ready for testing!
These builds will not auto update but can be forced once the real R78 special version is deployed if desired.
When R78 special is ready, the upgrade process can be performed with the following command line after opening a shell prompt:
update_engine_client --update --omaha_url=http://chromebld.arnoldthebat.co.uk:9080/update
- Realtek rtl8192e wireless support
- Realtek rtl8712 wireless support
- Realtek rtl8723bs wireless support
- Realtek rtl8188EU wireless support
- Additional SOC sound card support
- MediaTek MT7601U support
- Added in various Wired Ethernet drivers support
- Play Store does not work
- The Google assistant does not work.
- “This is the last automatic software and security upgrade statement” can safely be ignored since this will not prevent subsequent updates.
Please test and log issues on https://github.com/arnoldthebat/chromiumos/issues. Ensure you tag the issue with the ‘Alpha’ tag as well as detailing the version of the build the issue was found in. When detailing the version, please use the tag with version of the build you are testing against. For example, for this build, use the tag: ‘R78-12476.0.2019_09_29’